Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dad's Day

Google's celebration logo last Sunday (06/16/13)
I know this is a really late post about Father's Day but nevertheless I'd still like to continue on posting an article about it. So I started with Google's logo that day for I find it cute. yeah, I just find it cute. haha. Now, belated Happy Father's Day to all dads out there especially to Mr. Edgardo Sigaya, my dad! 
(left side) One of my most adorable photo with dad and (right side) a 'not so' recent photo with him
I am so lucky to have him (I guess almost every child would say this but let me say it myself). He might not be there all the time because of his work but he would always try his best to be there beside us on important events and would email to each and every one of us every single day. Last Father’s Day, I made a collage (the photo above) and sent it to him on Facebook. Afterwards I emailed him telling about it so that he’ll open his Facebook because he rarely opens it. Haha. Yep, he’s not one of those ‘techie dads’ but it does not matter.  "Someday I will find my prince but my Dad will always be my King". Again, Belated Happy Father's Day!  


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment