Saturday, August 10, 2013

Dancing in the Rain


This morning it rain quite hard in our place. I looked out the window and saw my sister playing in the rain while mom was just right there busy with her plants. I was really shocked to see it because mom would usually scold us whenever we would stay under the rain without any umbrella or hat. When asked mom why she's allowing my sister to be there outside while the rain is pouring hard she said that it's alright because you won't get sick when it's raining hard. She also added that only if you stay under the rain that's only drizzling then that's time you'll get sick. 

I was really amused to see my sister dancing and playing in the rain so I took some video of her and also the rain. 

Here it is: 

(song: Brave - Sara Bareilles)

P.S. I didn't join with my sister...maybe next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment