Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A teacher for few days

I am part of the club, Young Catechist. As suggested by the name, we the members give catechism. This school year every Thursday we would go to Central Elementary School, a school just in front of ours, and give catechism to their learners.  We were divided into around 12 groups so as to accommodate many sections in the said school. In my part, I was grouped with another grade 6, it was actually a duo for us not a group. We may be small number but we were still able to handle a bit well the class assigned to us. Those (I think) 6 days of meeting with the children (Grade 2 learners) were really fun. Not only did they get to learn from us but we at the same time also learned from their sharing and insights. Below you'll see a different drawings. These drawings were drawn by the children in our class during one of our meetings. That meeting was about their fathers who just like God provides everything for the own welfare of their children. Club meetings has just ended. I am really going to miss those kids. 


Drawings of the learners of their fathers

No comments:

Post a Comment