Friday, July 5, 2013

Eis it is!

I only own one of these ice creams .


Afternoon of July 4, 2013 was really rainy and cold, surprisingly, because it was very warm and sunny in the morning. The weather is just so weird. Instead of grabbing some hot chocolate or eat a newly-cooked batchoy, I bought an ice cream! Though I have cough and runny nose at that time. I guess, I just missed eating ice cream for awhile and I cannot resist just seeing them on the fridge without grabbing one most especially when there is a chocolate flavored ice cream. Yep, I'm a chocoholic. 
Aside from the reason that I missed eating it, it just feels so relaxing sitting on your car and watching the rain with a yummy ice cream in hand. Don't you think so? 
Hot tea, soups and other food that will keep you warm are good to be taken during cold or rainy days. Although ice creams are also good for those weathers because they may not keep you warm and instead they can keep you relax (in my opinion) and have some time for yourself as you enjoy the raindrops. So...Eis it is!

P.S. Eis is a German word for ice or ice cream. 




Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment