Friday, July 5, 2013

'Mini Photo Shoot'

This year, we are having photography class in our Computer subject (we meet twice a week). Every meeting we would be asked to take pictures of a certain landscape or an object depending on the given topic. One of these was to photograph grasses(could be anywhere) and architecture(only in school). Since I brought my digital camera that time, I immediately started on taking pictures of the architectural structures in school. For the grasses I chose to do it at home. In mind, I already thought of asking my sister to be part of my photo shoot. Thankfully, she agreed! So these are the photos I took. 



This is the photo I passed to our Computer teacher.



This is not the end of our photo shoot.  (The rest of the photos below are not part of my photography class)









No comments:

Post a Comment